- Packing For ParisTomorrow, we’re flying out of Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) heading towards Charles de Gaulle in Paris. With a little over 24 hours until we start the drive to theContinue reading “Packing For Paris”
- Top 10 Foods You Have To Try In Mexico (and Drinks!)Tacos. 1 word. 5 letters. Publish. To be serious for a moment, Mexico is home to an incredibly expansive gastronomy. It’s so well regarded that (along with the French meal),Continue reading “Top 10 Foods You Have To Try In Mexico (and Drinks!)”
- Top 5 Popular Mexican Foods You Won’t Actually Find In Mexico (and 5 you will)Before you head off to Mexico expecting to live off of your usual order at the local Tex-Mex restaurant, know that Mexican cuisine is a bit different than what youContinue reading “Top 5 Popular Mexican Foods You Won’t Actually Find In Mexico (and 5 you will)”
- March Madness: Travel and Insulin UpdatesA quick recap of our upcoming travels and big news in the world of diabetecs.
- Flying With Insulin?Your guide to flying with insulin and type-1 diabetes.
- When Switching CGMs In Another Country Goes WrongFor the past year and a half, I’ve been using the Freestyle Libre CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) and its accompanying app. It gives me a (nearly) instant reading on myContinue reading “When Switching CGMs In Another Country Goes Wrong”
- Chatting With Artificial Intelligence (ChatGPT)You may remember my post on artificial intelligence and how it fit into art. Recently, the company behind DALL-E 2, OpenAI, launched ChatGPT. Described as a language model, it’s essentiallyContinue reading “Chatting With Artificial Intelligence (ChatGPT)”
- Recent ReadsI’ve been doing my best to read more recently. I’ve had plenty of titles on my want-to-read list and have started getting through some of them. I prefer books thatContinue reading “Recent Reads”
- Pennsylvania Renn Fest 2022Huzzah my fair Lords and Ladies. With COVID restrictions lifted and no other trips to interfere this fall (ie Portugal), we were finally able to return to the Pennsylvania RenaissanceContinue reading “Pennsylvania Renn Fest 2022”