- What You Don’t Need To See In Paris (and what you can do instead)Want to avoid the tourist hot-spots in Paris? Here are a few examples of fun alternatives to the main sites.
- Is Paris Safe Right Now?The last time I wrote here, I was telling you how difficult I found it to pack for two people in one carry-on for the winter in a city ofContinue reading “Is Paris Safe Right Now?”
- Packing For ParisTomorrow, we’re flying out of Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) heading towards Charles de Gaulle in Paris. With a little over 24 hours until we start the drive to theContinue reading “Packing For Paris”
- March Madness: Travel and Insulin UpdatesA quick recap of our upcoming travels and big news in the world of diabetecs.
- Flying With Insulin?Your guide to flying with insulin and type-1 diabetes.
- When Switching CGMs In Another Country Goes WrongFor the past year and a half, I’ve been using the Freestyle Libre CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) and its accompanying app. It gives me a (nearly) instant reading on myContinue reading “When Switching CGMs In Another Country Goes Wrong”
- The First Hike Of The YearA little recap on our first stretch of the legs in the woods.
- Chatting With Artificial Intelligence (ChatGPT)You may remember my post on artificial intelligence and how it fit into art. Recently, the company behind DALL-E 2, OpenAI, launched ChatGPT. Described as a language model, it’s essentiallyContinue reading “Chatting With Artificial Intelligence (ChatGPT)”
- Recent ReadsI’ve been doing my best to read more recently. I’ve had plenty of titles on my want-to-read list and have started getting through some of them. I prefer books thatContinue reading “Recent Reads”